Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas


Only about a week until Christmas. I have had some time off work and have gotten in some good runs. I have had some tempo runs at around an 8:40 pace, which would get me well under 2 hrs for the half. I feel as though I'm in fairly good shape, having done nearly all my scheduled runs in the 14 or so weeks of training. Now the next step, I actually have to sign up for the race. I have put it off as long as possible, but Jan 9 is really near.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Good job with the run. So what's holding you back from signing up? What are you afraid of?

Burt said...

Hey Christina, thanks for the comment. Not really afraid, just procrastinating. I was a little concerned about the weather. Its gonna be clear but 18F, according to the forecast. I know some who would laugh at that, but its pretty darn cold for South Carolina. Anyway, I have an eight mile tempo run in the morning, Then I will sign up.lol